Competition terms and conditions:
These rules (the "Rules") apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers unless otherwise stated on the Website. Depending on the nature of the competition there may be additional rules imposed by us (or selected third parties) and each such offer may be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
1. All entrants to a Promotion must be at least 18 years of age at the date of entry and comply with any further age and/or other eligibility requirements set out in the Rules (eg in relation to residency and (where the prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire) holding a valid passport, visa and/or driver’s licence). Proof of age may be required before a prize-winner can claim a prize. The eligibility of any entrant is at the sole discretion of Haymarket.
2. Only one entry per person and per household is permitted and spammers will be disqualified.
3. All entries must be made in accordance with the Rules and must be received by Haymarket by the closing date. Entries made otherwise shall be invalid. Haymarket accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of despatch shall not be proof of entry.
4. Haymarket and the promoter reserve the right at its sole discretion to (without prior notice):
- cancel the Promotion; and/or
- to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
5. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
6. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the Rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
8. Prize-winners will be notified in writing within 6 weeks of the applicable closing date (or such other timeframe as is indicated on the Website). If a prize-winner fails to respond to claim his/her prize within 14 days of receipt of the notification, Haymarket shall be entitled to select an alternative prize-winner. In such circumstances Haymarket shall use reasonable endeavours to notify the alternative prize-winner within nine weeks of the closing date (or such other timeframe as is indicated on the Website).
9. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK unless otherwise stated on the Website, except employees of Haymarket (and its subsidiaries), the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
10. Haymarket’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Haymarket will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
12. Prize-winners will receive their prize within 6 weeks of notification unless otherwise specified on the Website. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier may apply and must be accepted and complied with by a prize-winner to accept the prize.
13. Haymarket will not be liable if a prize does not reach a prize-winner for any reason outside the control of Haymarket or if a prize is damaged during delivery.
14. It is your responsibility to ensure that when entering competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
16. Depending on the nature of the prize, its use or enjoyment may be subject to further conditions or restrictions.
17. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on the Website at any time.
18. Where relevant, all taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc) are, unless otherwise specifically stated, the sole responsibility of the prize-winner.
19. Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of Haymarket, Haymarket hereby excludes (so far as is permitted by law) all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with any competition or any aspect of the prize.
The promotional draw is held by Haymarket Media Group, Bridge House, 69 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3SP.